The RNA Future Leaders Program grants aim to:
- embed high-quality, innovative research in the NSW health system
- encourage collaboration, leadership and capacity building in the NSW research environment
- bridge the gap between research, policy and practice to increase and document research impact and translation
- improve the wellbeing and health outcomes for patients, and
- build a pipeline of work-ready graduates and leaders to meet growing workforce requirements.
Early-mid Career Researcher Grants
This program is open for promising early-mid career researchers to lead projects in RNA-based diagnostics, therapies, production, vaccines and delivery systems, including nanotechnology.
Applications for this grant closed at midday on 18 February 2022.
A peer review period of all applications will take place during March and April with funded applications to be announced during May 2022.
The RNA Future Leaders PhD Program awards funding for candidates to conduct research RNA-based diagnostics, therapies, production, vaccines and delivery systems including nanotechnology under academic supervision.
Applications for this grant close on 18 February 2022.
Updated 5 months ago