The RNA Future Leaders Program grants aim to:
- embed high-quality, innovative research in the NSW health system
- encourage collaboration, leadership and capacity building in the NSW research environment
- bridge the gap between research, policy and practice to increase and document research impact and translation
- improve the wellbeing and health outcomes for patients, and
- build a pipeline of work-ready graduates and leaders to meet growing workforce requirements.
Funding under the RNA Future Leaders Program has been awarded. Here is a full list of recipients.
For more information read our news item or see the funded projects area of our website.
About Early-mid Career Researcher Grants
This program is open for promising early-mid career researchers to lead projects in RNA-based diagnostics, therapies, production, vaccines and delivery systems, including nanotechnology.
Applications for this grant closed at midday on 18 February 2022.
A peer review period of all applications will take place during March and April with funded applications to be announced during May 2022.
RNA Future Leaders Program: early-mid career researcher grant guidelines
PDF - 1 MB
RNA Future Leaders Program: Early-mid Career Researcher Grant Application Form
DOCX - 78 KB
About the PhD Program
The RNA Future Leaders PhD Program awards funding for candidates to conduct research RNA-based diagnostics, therapies, production, vaccines and delivery systems including nanotechnology under academic supervision.
Applications for this grant close on 18 February 2022.
RNA Future Leaders Program: PhD Program Guidelines
PDF - 2 MB
RNA Future Leaders Program: PhD Program Application Form
DOCX - 96 KB
Updated 10 months ago