In June 2018, the NSW Government announced a $150 million investment over 10 years into cardiovascular research. NSW’s Cardiovascular Research Capacity Program funds high quality cardiovascular research in NSW in order to drive scientific discoveries, support the development of novel and innovative therapies, and improve health outcomes for patients with cardiovascular disease.
New funding rounds for Senior Researchers and Early-Mid Career Researchers are now open. The closing date for both grants is 19 May 2021. The grants aim to:
- support research excellence among senior and EMC cardiovascular researchers in NSW
- fund research that improves wellbeing and health outcomes for people with cardiovascular disease
- embed high-quality, innovative cardiovascular research in the NSW health system
- encourage collaboration, leadership, and capacity building in the NSW research environment
- support senior researchers to gain research grants and fellowships from bodies such as the National Health and Medical Research Council, Australian Research Council, and Medical Research Future Fund
- bridge the gap between research, policy, and practice to increase and document research impact and translation.
The NSW Cardiovascular Research Network (CVRN) will host an interactive workshop on 25 March 2021 to help applicants understand NSW Health requirements, including program logic, and prepare their application.
To participate, you must register your interest by 26 February 2021 by emailing your name, contact details, host organisation, field of research and your preferred attendance mode for the workshop– face to face or online to: email@example.com.
Apply now for EMC Researcher Grant
Apply now for Senior Researcher Grant
The project directory lists all research projects and/or devices that have received funding through the Office for Health and Medical Research
Updated 5 months ago