The NSW Schizophrenia Research Grants Program supports researchers to undertake schizophrenia research across basic science and pre-clinical research, which has the potential to lead to changes in clinical practice or policy in the short and/or long term.
The program offers:
- a total of $4 million (up to $1 million per annum)
- grants funded as four-year grants
- applicants are able to apply for up to $250,000 per year (up to $1 million over four years).
Applications closed on 11 March 2022.
The Grants are open to researchers employed by an eligible NSW based organisation. The schizophrenia researcher must reside in or plan to move to NSW for the duration of the grant and must be employed by an NSW-based medical research institute, university, or non-government organisation.
More information below.
Key Dates 2022
- Applications open: 17 January 2022
- Applications close: 11 March 2022
- Review of applications: April – May 2022
- Announcement of successful applicants: June 2022
The application process
- Full applications will be assessed by the NSW Schizophrenia Research Grants Program Expert Review Panel.
- The Expert Review Panel members have been recruited from across Australia.
Submission of applications
Applications close at 5pm Friday 11 March 2022. All applications should be submitted by email to: MOH-OHMRGrants@health.nsw.gov.au
Please note, that the maximum file size is 20MB. Larger files will be rejected by the NSW Health server. All applications will receive an email acknowledging receipt within 48 hours. It is the applicant’s responsibility to follow-up if no acknowledgement is received.
Please refer to the Funding Guidelines for full instructions.
Updated 4 months ago