The objectives of NSW Health PhD Program is to:
- fund research excellence among PhD students in NSW
- fund PhD scholarships that will improve health and wellbeing outcomes
- encourage collaboration, leadership and capacity building in the NSW research environment, including collaboration between industry and university researchers
- grow the pipeline of NSW researchers in priority areas
- build commercialisation capacity
- ensure graduates leave university with the skills necessary to succeed in industry
- improve graduate understanding of the diversity of employment opportunities in NSW.
Applications for Round 5: Biotechnology Industry Partnerships have closed.
Key dates for Round 5
|12PM (AEDT) 15 February 2023
|Funding Agreements executed
|Students recruited and studies commence
|By June 2023
The project directory lists all research projects and/or devices that have received funding through the Office for Health and Medical Research
Updated 1 day ago